- Race Week
1. Where is Yas Marina located?
Yas Marina is conveniently located a 50-minute drive from Dubai and only 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi Corniche.
2. How many wet berths are available?
Yas Marina offerers 227 wet berths. Berths range from 8m to 175m with options for race track views.
3. When can I access my boat?
Boats can be accessed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
4. What time is the management office open?
The marina management office is open daily from 9am - 6pm.
5. Which facilities are available?
Our berthing sites offer 24-hour berthing assistance, 24/7 security, fresh water and power facilities for boats up to 175m, waste disposal and black and grey water pump out facilities. There is a petrol station nearby, buggy service, washrooms, showers, changing rooms, free ice delivery and parking.
6. What type of berthing rates are available?
We offer daily, weekly, monthly and annual packages including or excluding Formula 1 week. A special 8 day rate is available during Formula 1 for 51-week members who wish to dock their boat at our dry berthing facility.
7. Is fuel available?
Yes, a petrol station with a 60m dock is available at the dry berthing facility which is conveniently located a few minutes away from Yas Marina.
8. Do you provide maintenance and repairing service on-site?
Class Marine run a boat maintenance yard, at an extra cost.
9. What are the benefits of berthing at Yas Marina?
Yas Marina is located in quieter waterways better suited for leisure and water sports.
Boat owners who enrol in annual packages have access to the Cruising Club and Yas Marina Privilege Club program offering numerous discounts. Formula 1 fans can enjoy first hand views of the race track during the most exciting event of the year.
10. How much does wet berthing at Yas Marina cost?
Annual packages start from AED 14,399 inclusive of VAT.