- Race Week
Confirmed once again as the finale of the 2017 Formula 1® World Championship Race calendar, the race returns to Yas Marina Circuit from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th November. A highlight of the region’s social calendar, the event welcomes sport fans from around the world.
The world-class, 227-berth marina caters for yachts from 8m to 150m and is located at the heart of the Yas Marina Circuit racetrack. Open to the public throughout the race weekend, the marina offers stunning views of the circuit and racing action, not to mention some of the world’s biggest and best super yachts.
For those wanting to take a break from the track, the marina becomes the epicenter of capital’s the social scene during F1. With seven licensed restaurants and lounges catering to all tastes and budgets, it makes the perfect place to grab a meal, enjoy a drink with friends or party the night away at one of the many post-race parties.
Yas Marina General Manager, Cedric Le Rest says, “The demand for race week berths has been growing considerably, especially in the last couple of years. We encourage F1 fans and yachting enthusiasts to register their interest as soon as possible so that they can secure their berths.”
Starting at just AED 13,150 Yas Marina’s F1 Race Week berthing rates include an allocation of Yas Marina guest passes. These provide access to trackside pontoons and popular post-race evening concerts.
Track view and non-track view berths at Yas Marina give motorsport enthusiasts front row seats to the hyperspeed action on and off the circuit. Catering to the local community and international visitors alike, the marina provides a truly unforgettable and affordable experience with something for everyone both afloat and ashore.
Race week berth packages enable yachts up to 150 metres to berth in the marina from 20th November until 27th November. Captains and crew can take advantage of the turnkey solutions that Yas Marina provides over the race week, allowing yacht owners and guests to enjoy the race.
- Berthing from 19th – 26th November
- Generous number of Yas Marina Guest and Crew passes (number of passes based on berth size)
- General admission access to the post-race nightly concerts
- Access to Thursday Pit Lane Walk and Oasis areas of Yas Marina Circuit
- Option to buy additional Yas Marina VIP Passes and Guest Passes, and other services
- Large live feed television screens located in the marina
- Access to Wi-Fi, power and water
- Onsite management office with bathrooms and showers
- 24-hour berthing assistance
- Boat and buggy transfers
- On board catering, servicing, and delivery options available
- Seven licensed restaurants, bars and lounges located at the Marina
As demand is very high for berths during the race weekend, yacht owners can secure their berth in advance by taking an annual 52-week berthing package. Rates for a 10-metre boat start at AED 23,654, and include all the benefits of the race week package and more.
For more information or to book a berth, visit the Yas Marina website and complete the 2017 Race Week Berthing Expression of Interest at www.yasmarina.ae/raceweek
- ENDS -
Yas Marina opens booking for Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix berthing packages